Do you feel like everyone else is achieving their big life goals while you are left struggling to figure out who you’re meant to be, and how to make the leap from where you are to where you want to be? Before you can move forward we need to uncover what has been holding you back – is it lack confidence or fear of what others would think?
From a relaxing luxury venue, you will be given the tools and techniques to unlock your stressors, and help to develop a solid plan to support you in creating the life you truly desire.
What Will I Get Out Of It?
The 2-day retreat is split into two parts – unlocking your current state and moving forwards mindfully. The content is presented via a mix of workshops, talks and practical work, designed to engage you and get you feeling focused and inspired. My aim is to help you to start thinking about the big possibilities that exist for you, whilst unlocking what has been holding you back.
The process uses a number of methods and modalities to support you, including NLP, CBT, Acceptance, commitment therapies and mindfulness. These are all tried and tested techniques which I use with my private coaching clients.
“The BHAPPY Two Day Retreat at Ramside Hall was excellent. Jude is a highly skilled coach and is passionate regarding coaching and this course too.”
About The Venue
Our location for BHappy is Ramside Hall Hotel & Spa in Co Durham. Ramside is one of the North East’s leading destinations for spa and wellbeing, and the perfect location to spend two days on a journey of self-discovery. Set in 350 acres of private grounds you will have the time and space to disconnect in beautiful surroundings as well as a sophisticated thermal suite, five pools (including one of the UK’s largest hydrotherapy pools) and an outdoor infinity pool.
Is this retreat for me?
The self-assessment list below contains some common reasons why people are drawn to the BHappy Project. Please read though and tick any that apply to you. Don’t worry if there’s more than one.
- I struggle with confidence in large groups
- I know what I should do but I often procrastinate so never reach my goals
- I struggle with tight friendship groups
- I experience feelings of unhappiness
- I’m not sure my career / relationship is right for me anymore and feel like I’m just going through the motions
- I often feel stressed and frustrated and end up being unhappy at home which affects my loved ones
- I read a lot of self-help books, but nothing seems to stick
- I have regular feelings of anxiety/nervousness/depression and I want to break the pattern
- I want to be a better parent/ partner / colleague / boss
- I’m either working excessively or struggle to find the will to get out of bed
Our enrolment team are happy to arrange a private, confidential, no obligation call to find out whether the process is right for you. Click here to get in touch.