Reason 1 – Relationships
- You lack confidence to start dating.
- You’ve entered into a new relationship, it feels great but you can’t help but obsess that its all going to go wrong and consequently you spend your time worrying rather than enjoying the relationship.
- All your friends are coupled and you just can’t seem to find your soul mate.
- You’ve been on your own too long that you’ve become despondent about finding anyone – You’ve been married for a while, together for years but you just bicker and you know you want something to change.
- You’ve suffered a broken heart and you’re struggling to disconnect and move forward – Past relationships have scarred you.
These are just some of the reasons people come to see me for relationship support, I work with clients to build confidence, understand past experiences and how they have influenced decisions / actions.
Work to control anxieties and put coping mechanisms in place. Look at dynamics of a relationship and work with the client so they can see the relationship from an outside perspective.
Reason 2 – Anxiety & Depression
- Avoiding social events and activities you usually enjoy
- Finding it difficult to speak or think clearly
- Difficulty in remembering or concentrating on things
- Use food, alcohol and or cigarettes as a coping mechanism
- Difficulty sleeping, or sleeping too much
- Tight chested, struggling to breath easily
- Feeling tired all the time
- No appetite and losing weight, or eating too much and gaining weight
- Physical aches and pains with no obvious physical cause
- Your fears or worries are out of proportion to the situation
- You avoid situations that might cause you to feel anxious
- Your worries feel very distressing or are hard to control
- You’ve no idea why you feel like this as you have everything to be thankful for
These are just some of the symptoms of anxiety and depression. It’s not easy to control or deal with on your own and you need someone to help you wade your way to the other side.
People come to see me generally when they’ve tried other forms of counselling/ therapy and nothing has worked. My approach to every client is individual and I work with them to find tools and techniques that work for them, help them regain control of their thoughts and overcome anxieties that are currently holding them back from living a fulfilling life.
Lots of these tools and techniques have been filtered into the retreat content.
Reason 3 – Career/Life Direction
- You dread the Monday morning working week
- You even dread Sunday night
- You’re unhappy with your current job role, you see others progressing but either you don’t have confidence or are unsure as to why you’re not being put forward for roles
- You feel your current career is not right for you
- You’re unsure as to what your career should be
- You’ve lost interest in most things and unsure as to what is causing this
- You want a refocus on your personal life as you feel your living to work rather than working to live
- You feel you’re missing out on a different life and unhappy with your current path
- You want to be you’re own boss but don’t know where to start
- You have business ideas but unsure as how to progress with them
These are just some of the reasons people come to me when they have lost direction either in career or personal life.
I have helped many people through dramatic career changes, helped people unravel their business ideas and have a solid plan of how to go forward, worked with people who feel like they have lost their spark in their working week which effects their home life too, worked with people who lack confidence to apply for their dream job.
Its a cliche to say that if you do what you love then you’ll never work a day in your life but it sure is true!